You’re currently sitting at your computer ( or on your phone ) thinking, who the heck do I freaking hire to photograph my wedding? You want someone who can fit into your family and friends group, who you can have fun with, feel safe around, and you definitely don’t want your photos to feel awkward and posy.
Hi, i’m Megan, your Abbotsford Wedding Photographer
I want you to imagine you’re sitting in a room full of people you love, celebrating 50 years of marriage. In your lap is your wedding album (The one I will help you carefully curate) It’s worn and well loved. You open it to the first page, it’s a portrait of you and your partner with much less grey hair. Your smiles are beaming, your hair is blowing in your face, and you are transported back to that day. The smell of fresh air, the sound of the brief rain that passed over just in time to miss your ceremony. An eruption of laughter fills the room and you look up to find your sister reminiscing about her near accident on the dance floor all those years ago. Closing the album you hug it tightly to your chest, it’s your most cherished possession. And you’re forever grateful for making the choice to invest in your memories.
My approach to your day is simple. It’s about how you want to FEEL on your wedding day, you want a photographer that can mesh well, be there for you when you need her, and slip into the background un detected for those intimate moments. I attend in a whole different way than just an Abbotsford wedding photographer. I’m your hype girl, family friend, dance partner, adventure buddy, best girlfriend, but most importantly i’m your story teller.
Why am I different than other Abbotsford Wedding Photographers?
- I want to get to know you and your story. I want to know the ups and downs, the struggles, the details that have shaped you as a couple. I truly want to honour both of your personalties
- I focus not only the moments, but documenting the story of your love, your people, and your day.
- I don’t hide in the shadows. As much as we sometimes need to be a fly on the wall, I LOVE to be involved in the action. I’m ready to get low on the dance floor, sit next to your parents during speeches, and document your day as if I was one of your guests.
- I’m hella fun. Seriously though, if you’re someone who thinks they’re awkward in photos, I got you! I’m way more awkward, and it takes all the pressure of you.
- Inclusiveness, I believe love is love, no matter what.
I would be incredibly honoured to get to know you both, and see if i’m the right fit as your Abbotsford wedding photographer, to schedule a call with me head over to my website and send me an email!
“For couples looking for a unique photo experience”