* The first thing we do is set up our first date, it usually involves coffee or beers, but right now, I’m only taking meetings via zoom! We can still have coffee or beers though…
* If our first date goes well, then I’ll send you all the deets! This includes my contract, your invoice and all the booking details!
* Next is your couples session! It’s a fun date night with you and your partner.. and me again! I’ll help you plan, find the right location that fits your vibe!
* You’ll receive your epic gallery, along with a few goodies!
* We keep in touch all the way up to your wedding day. Seriously though, whatever I can do to help!
* A few weeks before your wedding, we get together again (hopefully not on zoom), and we go over all the details for your day!
By this time we’re BFF’s and on your wedding day it’ll feel like you have a friend photographing it. I put so much into connecting with my clients, because what is better than having your new friend, a professional, fabulous wedding photographer, shoot your wedding day??
For more info, head to my FAQ page here
I often feel that couples get caught up in the details and planning of a wedding day, the traditions and rules. Forgetting how you got to your wedding day is just as important.
Where did you start? What obstacles have you and your partner overcome?
We spend every day with our spouses, have routines and unique things we do with and for each other.
Why not include some of these on your wedding day?
When planning your wedding, consider things outside of your “wedding timeline” that you could incorporate.
Do you sit and drink coffee together in the morning?
Snuggle until the sun comes up?
Make music or art together?
I’m giving you permission to break traditions and celebrate your marriage in your own unique way.
All these details are what make up your love story.